Thursday, April 30, 2009

‘Read Between The Lines’ – My ‘Pomes’

Say those words again, which brought me closer to you,

Say those words again, which made me lose my heart to you,

Say those words again, which bind my soul to you,

Say those words again, which made me find true love in you,

Say those words again, which gave me a reason to live,

Without your words, its eternal silence in my life,

Without your words, there are no beats in my heart,

Without your words, I lose my peace of mind,

Without your words there are no dreams in my eyes,

Without your words I don’t see hues around,

Say those words again, which make me forget in you,

Say those words again, which will make me seek warmth in you,

Say those words again, which will never ever take me away from you,

Because without you, there is no grandeur in my world,

Because in your arms alone rests my world…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment