Friday, June 26, 2009

'Read Between the Lines': My 'Pomes'


I wish to walk by the sea shores,

With my hand in yours,

Till the other end of the world,

And explore the unseen beyond,


Your footprints will my path become,

Step by step, you’ll usher me,

Into your world, and the warmth of your arms,

Make me rediscover myself in you,


All conversations, when your eyes meet mine,

Will in the heavens resound,

And silence all monologue of the lashing sea waves,

As I construe your language of love,


At times I’ll be coy,

Like the waves, which withdraw into the seas,

And will fling myself in your arms, widespread as the sky,

Like the waves hit the shores again,


All lilac of the dawn in the horizon,

Will my blushes be,

When my lips will bloom as the lotus,

To convey, the unsaid, in your ears,


You’ll my anthem of love hear,

And about the birth of the horizon,

The secret of how the earth met the sky,


And that your world is the same as mine,

My world is the same as yours,

My world is but in your arms alone,

Because without you there is no there is no grandeur in My World,

Because in your arms alone rests My World …

1 comment:

  1. it just hits the right cord of the human heart..it is the voice of many obscure feelings of many readers which could not come out for many reasons...it simply wipes off the old ashes and enlivens the deep buried spirits of many of the youths turned old if not physically but with the wind of circumstances and time. You Just hit it right Poetess!!

    ReplyDelete