Friday, July 10, 2009

'Read Between the Lines': My 'Pomes'


He is the pleasant evergreen spring,

Who threw open the windows of my heart,

And made me see and feel,

All hues of happiness, fragrances of freshness,


All the pale autumn in my life,

Turned evergreen,


He is the refreshing tempest in summer,

Who broke open the closed door of my heart,

And quenched all thirst,

And cleansed my soul off barrenness,

Leaving me fertile forever and evergreen,


As the warm sun, he lit up my eastern sky,

And as the dawn, brought me a new hope,

His voice became all spirit of the day for me,

And without him, I would have never realized,

The value of shade,


By losing myself in him,

I rediscovered myself once again,

By forgetting myself in him,

I regained consciousness as a woman,


His whispers tickle me all night,

His dreams make me stay up all night,

And in his thoughts I spend all day,


Day and night, dawn and dusk,

Spring and autumn, sun and shade,

Rain and shine,

All I experience in life,


But will never be able to hate anything again,

What spell he cast upon me,

I know now only the language of love,

And by making me lose my heart to him,

He won over my soul,

And my weakness for him,

Turns into strength,

When he takes me in his arms,


Because without him, there is no grandeur in My World,

Because in his arms alone rests My World …

1 comment:

  1. Love is about discovering ourselves and that is well said here...Man is so incomplete without the beholder..and it's been beautifully said here!

    ReplyDelete