Friday, January 22, 2010

'Read Between the Lines': 'My Pomes'




Call me a brook and I will fall for your charms,
Call me the zephyr and I will embrace your arms,

Call me the blue skies and I will gift you all the stars,
Call me the azure seas and my waves will your praise sing for hours,

Call me the spring and I’ll gift you all the bloom,
Call me the sunshine and I’ll clear your gloom,

Call me the rainbow and I’ll fill you with hues,
Call me a dream and I’ll be your muse,

Call me a fruit and I’ll be your temptation,
Call me your thirst and I’ll be your persuasion,

Call me the tree and I’ll your shade be,
Call me the snow angel and I’ll the melting snow caps be,


Call me the dawn and I’ll your hope be,
Call me the golden sands and I’ll your oasis be,
Call me a flower and I’ll your fragrance be,
Call me the dusk and I’ll your peace be,


Call me your life and I’ll your love be,
Call me your love and I’ll your life be,

Because without you, there is no grandeur in my world,
Because in your arms alone rests my world…

No comments:

Post a Comment