Thursday, August 26, 2010

'Read Between the Lines': 'My Pomes'

Your eyes met mine,
Awestruck I stood awhile,
As a thousand lightning hit the skies,
That gleam did I see in your eyes,
Your lips gently threw upon me that priceless smile,
You swept me off my feet awhile,
The butterfly amid blooms of spring,
Spreads its colourful wings,
And flies,
The joy of the fragrant hues of spring,
All through my veins plies,
In my honour when your head bowed,
In my heart you a seed of love sowed,
Every time you shower upon me a praise,
My respect for you, several manifolds raise,
Slowly, the seed of your love in my heart grows,
As the eternal sun shines upon my brow,
In the warmth of your words,
My love for you in my heart basks,
My eyes shy away from yours,
And my lips strike a pose demure,
But my feelings for you reach the brim of my heart,
And knows not which way to go,
Come to my rescue,
Take my hand in yours,
Show my perennial affection for you,
The direction towards you ,
As the river joins the seas,
So will I in you seek peace,
Until then my love for you will grow,
Buried deep in my soul,
Yet alive,
And deep-rooted to the core,
Because without you there’s no grandeur in my world,
Because in your arms alone rests my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment