Monday, September 10, 2012

'Read Between the Lines': My 'Pomes'

A poem for you by me :) :)))) wherein you’ll find not just you, but also me :) :))))

Days several had gone by in his wait, longing with dreams aplenty upon my eyes,
Like rain-bearing clouds floating the dark blue skies,
Nights several were passed in his thoughts rocking my restlessly swinging Mind,

Him, when I first saw, I knew he will be mine,
Like fragrance to flowers, sweetness to honey and colours to spring,
All in one and one in All

I am in him, and he is in me,
All I know for sure is that, I cease to exist without ‘He’,
Drooling over his looks, Living reality with him,
All drenched in his Love,

Now I know, what it means to be, two bodies and one soul,
Like strings attached to an instrument musical, yet music one,
And how like the white snow touched by the warmth of the rays of the sun,
Melts in me the ‘I’,

Eastern skies are radiant with sunlight,
And all cosmos now seems bright,
No room for any darkness Now,

Somehow, now the feeling of being safe and secure in his embraced arms tight,
Is like celestial blissful eternity,
That how in his embraced arms tight,
Gradually melts in me the ‘I’,

He is mine forever, for eternity....
I am his for several births to come,
And thus in blissful peace, in his arms I forget myself,
Because without him, there is no grandeur in my world,
Because in his arms alone rests my world....

No comments:

Post a Comment