Monday, July 15, 2013

'Read Between the Lines': My 'Pomes'

I saw the crescent moon romance the stars, in the cloudy beds of the infinite skies .... 
I saw the azure seas leap up, with a vibrant rainbow, to garland the celestial skies .... 
I saw the love birds kiss each other, swinging in the fragrant gardens of spring .... 
I saw the proud peacock spread its colourful plumes, and give in to the joy the rains bring .... 
I saw .... 
The honey bees seem drunken, in the hangover of the sweetest nectar .... 
A picture of bliss and celebration in the whole wide world over .... 
And I look within .... 
With dreams of you on my eyes, And thoughts of you on my mind .... 
I fall in love with you yet again, all over again .... 
And once again become your beautiful, blushing bride ....

No comments:

Post a Comment