Tuesday, June 3, 2014

'Read Between the Lines': My 'Pomes'

Perhaps .... The twinkling stars studded all around the moon .... Are my kisses with wings for you .... The wanton wind scattered all over the skies .... 
Perhaps .... The countless stars scattered all over the skies .... Are my uncounted tears and sighs my heart grieves .... Of staying far away from your eyes .... 
Perhaps .... The sparkling stars of the infinite skies .... Woo the waning moon .... My heart craves you .... For that one glimpse at moon rise .... Where in the moon's countenance I see your visage .... 
Near but far .... Far but near .... My heart bears your fondness evergreen ....
Perhaps like .... Day or night .... Dawn , dusk or twilight .... The gleaming stars are with the moon .... All over the unending skies ....

No comments:

Post a Comment